Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Do You Know What This Is?

Oh' don't be so smart, I know it's a flower.  But what's it for?  Where's it at?
I looked high and low and couldn't find any gift wrap anywhere.  So it was time to improvise.  So that's just what I did.  This isn't the first time I've used tissue paper to wrap gifts.  As a matter of fact I love to use it, whether is printed or solid and then use a gossamer bow to tie it up nicely.  I love the soft, well tissue-ness (new word) of it.  It has a soft feminine feel when paired with a soft ribbon. 
But this package had to be mailed to TX to my sister.  Bows don't mail so well, not and still look fluffy.  And just plain tissue would never do. Then it came to me.  I could cut something out with my cricut to cover that plain old blah up.  That's the good thing about cricut, you can cut something as big as a 12x12 sheet of scrapbooking paper.  Add a few dots of pearl paint and ta-da...it's a wrap.  (couldn't resist).

Have a blessed filled day ya'll.
Hugs...Tracy :)



1 comment: