Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, September 2, 2011

Clothespin Bag with Spiritual Message


August was full of birthdays for us.  All in all, there were 5 in 7 days.  We're not just talking aquaintances and friends but a son, Mother-in-law, sister, nephew, and great neice.  This is what I made for my sister, Joni.

Joni likes to hang her clothes on the line, which is an almost a daily chore.

This was fun and simple to make.  Hopefully it will make the chore a little more fun too, but I won't be guaranteeing that.

I couldn't very well send an empty clothespin bag. And plain clothes pins wouldn't be very pretty or very fun.  So my cricut came to the rescue to make these cute little flowers.

It's hard to see in the photo above but some of the clothespins have a yellow patterned paper.

This year Joni's had some serious health problems and I wanted to give her a little daily encouragement.  I printed out some of my favorite Bible verses (short ones that would fit) and modge podged them on the back of each clothespin.
Add some vintage tulle and a few beads to dress it up and there you have a blinged out clothespin bag.  I hope she likes it.

Have a fun weekend ya'll!
OX's...Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. That is just darling!! She will love it! If I had that when I was little, maybe hanging the clothes out wouldn't have been such a chore!!
    *hugs*deb
    Have a great holiday weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Tracy!!! brilliant idea to include scripture too, God's word always brings hope!
    hugs & blessings!
    Thank you so much for linking up to
    Inspire Me Fridays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, This is a beautiful gift. Gifts from the heart are the most treasured and well received. Have a great holiday. xoxo, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - and so creative to decorate the clothespins & put the Bible verses on them! Your sister will love her gift!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute~ great gift idea! Thanks for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete