Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, October 3, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards Makes It Personal

It's October already!

This year has passed so fast and with the cool weather this weekend, it's really had me thinking about Christmas.  Looking over the options at  Tiny Prints I realized just how long it's been since I've sent out any really personal cards that shared our family with our friends.  There are so many too choose from too.  These were just 2 of the many I thought were really cute.

I like this first one because it has the date right at the top for a perfect forever keeper.  And for the first time ever I've found myself liking Gnomes.
My very favorite Christmas special was the Rudolph cartoon.  Blame that on me being born in the sixties.  I still love Rudolph to this day.  I love the retro look of this card.
You can even choose from 3 colors.  It's just too precious!
Tiny Prints gives you so many styles to choose from and with us sending less and less cards now, shouldn't those you send be really special.  Personalized cards give you the opportunity to share a bit of your personality with others.  You can see more of Tiny Prints cards here:

Disclosure:   Thanks to Tiny Prints for a set of cards for  the purpose of review.  All opinions and thoughts are my own.
 P.S.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment