Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, October 14, 2011

Green Mountain Coffee - Pumpkin Spice -Yum!

Even though we're not exactly having the wonderful fall weather and enjoying the gorgeous fall color of the New England area, that doesn't stop me from wanting to experience that fall feeling.  And that's just what I did this week when I got to review Green Mountain's Pumpkin Spice coffee as a part of the BzzAgent campaign.  Ummm, it is so good.  This is the first time I've tried the pumpkin spice flavor and I really did enjoy it.  I think I enjoy the smell almost as much as the coffee.  

I  also received a bag of the House Blend which is a regular, medium roast blend.  It was delicious and smooth. 








Green Mountain coffee is certified organic and brought to your cup through Fair Trade practices.  It's a simple philosophy.  Farmers who are given a fair price for their harvest are better able to support their families.  They can afford to use time-honored traditions that produce better quality beans. 


Visit Green Mountain Coffee to learn more.
If you'd like to learn more about being a part of the BzzAgent community click here.

Disclosure:  I received Green Mountain coffee to facilitate my review but all opinions are my own honest views.

1 comment:

  1. YES!! I am also in Jacksonville - small world this WWW is, hu??!?! :~) ~KM

    ReplyDelete