Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, April 11, 2011

WWW Heavyweight Championship Belt

Quote for the Day:
To the question of your life you are the answer,
and to the problems of your life you are the solution.
                                                        ~Joe Cordare

A while back I told you that I would post some more of  the wins I've had since December.  I'm so behind.  This is one that I won just before Christmas last year.  I won these two WWW Intercontinental Championship Belts  from Gina @ A Wrestling Addicted Mommy
Here is the 2nd, WWW Heavyweight Championship Belt.  It was pretty cool.  The one that I was supposed to receive must have been out of stock and so they generously sent me these 2 belts instead of just one.  How's that for service.
I love being able to win something for my Grandchildren.  Thank you Gina for hosting this giveaway.  I love winning ~ NOT like Charlie Sheen of course.

Stop by and visit Gina here.  She has a really great and really busy review and giveaway blog.

Hope you're having a great Monday.  Hugs...Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment