Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, February 6, 2012

Have You Been to Willow House Lately?



When my friend Debbie @ Love The Decor emailed me and asked if I would share her sale with my readers, I didn't think twice about it.  I just love the green and blue kitchen linens and bowls they have on sale.  And I already know I love Willow House products.  Actually I have a few friends who are Willow House consultants, so I know it's a good company.   So why wouldn't I want to tell ya'll, especially since you can get some great deals with this "Pick-A-Pair In February" sale.  And that's in addition to their regular monthly specials.

What do you think about the items in the flyer?  Are you like me, drooling over the Continental dish towels and pot holders. 

Just click on the flyer above or here and visit Debbie @ Willow House.  Tell her I said hi.

It's the start of a new week ya'll.  Look for the blessings and languish in the joy! XO's...Tracy ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweet Tracy for helping me out . No visitors yet but I know they will come. Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete