Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, February 3, 2012

Lifting Up Others In a Time of Need

Happy Friday to everyone.


I know a couple of friends from here in blogland that could use all the prayers they can get right now.  I'm listing them below.  If you or someone you know might need prayers please let me know and I will be glad to add them to this list. 

  • Last night my friend Ginger @ Savannah Granny told me that her son had been in an automobile accident.  We are grateful that he is alive with only a few bumps and bruises but he did stay in the hospital overnight.  She was waiting to hear what the Doctor said today but I haven't heard yet.  Please keep them in your prayers.

  • Today I just read on Julie's blog @ More of Him, that she and her husband just some bad news regarding her husband and some health issues.  She is too devastated to talk about it right now but I know she would be comforted by your prayers. 
Maybe you're like Ginger and Julie and you have a loved one who is hurt or sick. Or perhaps you are going through a trying time or looking for direction and would just like a prayer. It doesn't matter what the nature of the prayer request is. It's not necessary that you share the reason for the request if you don't want too. We've all experienced those times of need.. Just knowing others care and are lifting you up in prayer to the Father can make a huge difference. The power of prayer is awesome and so much more so when one or more gather in His name.



If you don't have a need now, maybe you can just take a moment to lift others up in prayer.
 
Thank you all for taking the time to read this and for always coming by.
I hope you all have a blessed and fun filled weekend.
Hugs...Tracy ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tracy! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am so glad you enjoy my posts. I want to ask you, should I go to those blogs you mentioned and see if they want to be put on my Prayer Line? I already wrote out prayers for them, I just have to cut and paste them on the Prayer Line. I like to make sure before I do it though because it is so pubic. I have seen people who are very private about their needs and prayer requests. Anyway, what are your thoughts on that?

    God Bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, God Bless You! Thank you for asking prayer for Robby. He is at our house now recuperating. He is very sore and uncomfortable. He has lots of pain where the seatbelt went across his chest. This is not bad since the seat belt possibly saved his life. The automobile was totaled but that can be replaced and Praise God we still have our son.
    One thing I would like to mention. The woman who hit my son was texting at the time. The policeman said that they are seeing more and more of this type of accident. PLEASE IF YOU TEXT AND DRIVE, PLEASE STOP!! SOMEONE'S LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT!

    ReplyDelete