Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, February 20, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Banner - Replay


“May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.”

 This is a re-post of the banner last year for St. Patrick's Day.  I thought I'd share it with the new readers this year.  

 I made this one for my MIL Nadine and I sent one to my grandchildren, one to my niece and nephew in Atlanta, and one to my nephew in Fort Worth.

  Talented Viv over at Viv Out On A Whim made the cutest banner and I just stole her idea and made it a little different.  You really should go see her's here, it's so cute. Luckily she was kind enough to share where she got the precious printable images.  I had found this old pleated crepe paper last year at a thrift store, knowing it would come in handy sooner or later.  And I couldn't resist glittering the images so they sparkle and shine.


"Leprechauns, castles, good luck and laughter. Lullabies, dreams and love ever after. Poems and songs with pipes and drums. A thousand welcomes when anyone comes… That’s the Irish for you!"


May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
~Irish Blessing

May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
The insight to know where you are,
and the foresight to known when you've gone too far.

May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of His hand.”
Thanks again Viv!!!  
Hugs...Tracy :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I have always loved that poem.
    You and Neil are always in my prayers.
    Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy...that's cute.

    ReplyDelete