Montagne Jeunesse. They're in the business of making us more beautiful with their wonderful facial masks.
This isn't my first experience with Montagne Jeunesse facial masque's. When I was a young girl in my twenties, I worked as a manager of a beauty supply company. The Montagne Jeunesse masques were a big seller and the ones I used on a regular basis. I love them.
- Green Tee Peel Off - Detox & Poor Cleansing Masque
- White Chocolate - Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque
- Fruit Smoothie - Deep Poor Cleansing Masque
- Clean-Up Mud - With Aloe Juice for Blemish Prone Skin
- Passion Peel Off - Deep Cleanse, Purify and Protect
Why use a facial maskWashing your face just isn't enough. Here are five reasons you should be using a facial mask.
- Deeper Cleansing - It just makes since. Soap doesn't extract dirt it only washes the surface, while a facial masks pulls the impurities out, giving you a deep cleanse.
- Unclog Your Pores and get rid of dead skin cells - your skin will be able absorb more moisture from your skincare products and your skin will look refreshed, hydrated and more toned.
- Better Feeling Skin - Facial masks help stimulate blood circulation; which in turn will make your skin feel smoother and softer.
- Improve the overall health of your skin - Facial masks flush out accumulated toxins, and clear up blemishes, which helps to keep your skin healthier.
- Because it's relaxing - We all need a break and with a mask on, really what else are you going to do? Seriously it's just fun to give yourself a mini spa moment and your skin will feel so refreshed when you wash your mask off.
Green Tea Peel Off MasksI used the Squeezed Lemon Green Tea Peel Off Masque. This is the detox and pore cleansing masque. It smelled so good! I'm not kidding. My skin felt revived and re-energized. The mixture of green tea, ginger root and squeezed lemon, made my skin feel so clean and cool.
Better skin in 4 easy steps
- Relax for 15-20 mins
So that's it. You made it through my review and now comes the goodies. The good people at Montagne Jeunesse were generous enough to sponsor a giveaway for both my readers and Mamawj's Moment Away readers. Click HERE to enter Julie's giveaway. So if you enter Julie's giveaway and you better, that gives you 2 opportunities to win. The prize? One reader on each of our blogs will win a set of 5 Montagne Jeunesse masques in a pretty purple bag. You know the drill. Just use the simple form below to enter.
Remember to come back everyday for a new Mother's Day gift idea and a chance to win a new prize. We have more exciting gifts to come. Click HERE to go to the main gift guide post with each days giveaway link.
See you back here tomorrow for a new giveaway...