You'd be laughing right now if you could hear my Southern accent and I'm not talking about Southern Italy either. Being a G.R.I.T.S. (girl raised in the south) we didn't do a lot of Italian cooking in our family. I didn't even like pizza until I was about 13. Oh' but how I love it now. We just finish one for dinner. I have to add pineapple to my side. Kinda takes away from the Italian doesn't it, oh well.
And as far as shopping being a pleasurable experience, well it always is at Publix. The Publix stores are always the brightest and cleanest stores to shop in. Publix is the closet store to my house and the employees really get to know you when you are in there regularly. The staff is friendly and courteous, always ready to greet you.
The reason I'm bring this up is Now though March 2nd, Publix is celebrating "Italian Days at Publix"! What does this mean for you and me. In one word "SAVINGS". You'll want to visit your local Publix to take advantage of the great savings on some of your favorite brands such as Progresso, Green Giant, Pillsbury, Muir Glen and Totino's, and save $5 when you purchase 20 participating products.
While visiting Italian Days at Publix, you can also enter the Publix Italian Days Sweepstakes, sponsored by General Mills, for a chance to win one of four grand prizes of $10,000 worth of free groceries or one of 200 $100 Publix gift cards being given as prizes.
There are three easy ways to enter for a chance to win the Sweepstakes. Enter via phone, mail or at ClickCallMail.com – a convenient one-stop website, where you’ll also be able to download great coupon savings on some of your favorite General Mills brands and other great offers from Publix.
Here’s how it works:
- Click – Stay up to date with the latest General Mills promotions happening at Publix by visiting ClickCallMail.com. Once you’re registered and logged in, you can participate in any current promotions.
- Call – If you’d prefer to enter the sweepstakes and participate in other promotions via telephone, feel free to call the General Mills/Publix hotline, at 1.800.627.6059, and be sure to say that you want to enter the Publix Italian Days Sweepstakes. Please be sure to provide your complete contact information (Full name/address/zip code/phone #).
- Mail – If you prefer to participate via mail-in entry, print and mail your complete contact information (Full Name/address/zip code/phone #) to P.O. Box 43425 Atlanta, GA 30336 and be sure to write “Publix Italian Days Sweepstakes” on the outside of the envelope.
Here's how you can win your own $25 Publix gift card:
- Leave a comment sharing you own money saving tip(s) when you shop for groceries or anything else for that matter. Be sure to leave your email or a way to contact you if you win. (Mandatory entry)
For bonus entries you can do any or all of the below:
- Become a follower and let me know. If you're already a follower that counts too. (2 entries - please leave 2 comments)
- Follow me on Facebook (3 entries - please leave 3 separate comments)
- Follow me on Twitter (3 entries - don't forget separate comments for each)
- Write a blog post about this giveaway or add it to your sidebar (3 entries - again, separate comments)
- Tweet about this giveaway. (Up to three times a day with at least an hour between post) (2 entries)
Thank you to General Mills and MyBlogSpark for providing myself and the winner of my giveaway a $25.00 Publix gift card each. The opinions are my own. Transparency is everything!
Good Luck & Ciao Bella,