HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS ~ OLD AND NEW ALIKE!
Today is the last installment of What does love mean to 4-8 year olds? If you haven't read the first two, you can see them here.
- "I know my sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones"
Lauren - Age 4
- "When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you"(what an image)
Karen - Age 7
- "Love is when Mommy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross"
Mark - Age 6
- "You really shouldn't say "I love you" unless you mean it. But, if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.
Jessica - Age 8
And the final one:
- A four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentlemen who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy, said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry."
God Bless The Little Children
Wishing you all the love your heart can hold this Valentine's Day!