I love the ME illustration she used and the vellum paper she layered in between. I have loved vellum ever since I was a young girl and my Mother bought me a monogrammed stationary set made of rice paper. It's so dainty and sweet.
Isn't that the cutest phrase "Don't you "Carrot" all for me, Valentine? Too, too cute! Thank you Viv!
I found this post in "Shades of Pink Magazine" and thought I'd share a little each day through Valentines day.
What Love Means to a 4-8 year old!
A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4-8 year-old's, "What does love mean?"
The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined. See what you think:
- "Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."
- "Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy annd she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK."
- "Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss."
- "Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
- "If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate."
- Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everday."
- "Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well."
Tommy - age 6
Isn't love just grand, especially though the innocent eyes of a child? I Hope y'all are having a sweet Valentine's weekend. Come back tomorrow to read a few more. And remember I love y'all and my sweet tooth craves your comments!