- "During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." Cindy - Age 8
- "My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night."
- "Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken."
- "Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."
- "Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day."
Wishing you all love and joy. Big hugs....Tracy :)