Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Purex 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes Begins Now!

Yesterday I told to hold on to your panties (or briefs) because Purex was coming with something BIG today.  Well Epic is more like it.  They’ve just launched the 31 Days of Fun sweepstakes!!! 31 days of FANTASTIC PRIZES totally $10,000 are being given away.  Now that’s BIG!!!
Every single day for the month of August you’ll have a chance at winning these super prizes.  I don’t know of a better promotion out there with so many chances to win so many amazing prizes!
*This sweepstakes is only open to fans of the Purex Facebook page so make sure you like their page.

Now that you’ve been patient and good I’m going to show you the calendar of prizes.  Be careful not to hit the kids and dogs when you’re flinging your arms around in excitement.
What did I tell you?  It’s absolutely Fantabulous!!!!!!

Now I don’t know about you, but I won’t be missing a day of entering to win these prizes.  That gives me and you 31 prizes to possibly win.  Woo-Hoo!!!  OMG - there are so many things I'd love to win. Just a few of the ones I’m most excited about are...
  • Aug 1st - Back to school shopping spree - $300 value
  • Aug 2nd - Digital Camera Pack - $450 value
  • Aug 10th - Apple Ipad Mini - $330 value
  • Aug 11th Patio Furniture Set - $270 value
  • Aug 15th New Fall Wardrobe - $300 value
  • Aug 19th Samsung Galaxy Tablet - $300 value
  • Aug 26th For Movie Buffs - $600 value
Now I have no idea what the "For Movie Buffs" prize includes but at $600, I know that I'm sure to like it. So what about you? What are you dying to get your hands on. Leave me a comment. I'd love to know. And if you're a winner - PLEASE come back and tell me all about it so we can all drool over your superior sweepstaking skills!

Are you ready to go enter. Here's the link:  http://insiders.purex.com/31DaysofFun?id=158  
or you can just click HERE.

Ready, Set, GO win some cool stuff!!!


Hugs Y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment