Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Win, Win, Win a Cricut with Today's Mama Contest

I came across this contest while visiting http://turtletaylor.blogspot.com/2009/09/great-escape-meme-contest.html TurtleTaylor blohg. Cricut has teamed up with Today's Mama for this awesome contest. Cricut and Today's Mama Great Escape Meme Contest. I have wanted one of these for so long. What about you? If so you definitely want to check this out. You can use this in every kind of craft imaginable. They are giving away some terrific prizes like a Cricut machine or all 4 of the new cartridges.

It's easy, to enter all you need to do is copy and paste the Great Escape Meme from the link above, create a blog post of your own about it and then send an email to Today's Mama with a link to it.

This is the contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut. Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!

Great Escape Meme

1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?

I have always wanted to see Egypt but after this long hot summer a nice fall trip to any mountain area sounds good.

2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?

Living Color's Cult Of Personality (reminds me of the 80's fun we used to have).

3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?

I would plan a widely pampered night. I would take a private jet to a luxurious spa where I would be served a gourmet meal, followed by a walk on the beach, and then the full spa treatment with the most relaxing massage given in my private suite where I could go right to sleep afterwards.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?

Chocolate and coke. I can never have enough of either.

5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?

Seattle Washington - clear across the country.

6. Last book that you couldn't put down?

There isn't one, my attention span is way to short. I'm always flipping through mags or the paper, then it's on to the next thing.

7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?

To Kill a Mockingbird and just about any black and white except for war pics.

8. What is your favorite local escape?

The beaches of course.

9. How do you escape on a budget?

We'll hit the road for a day trip to one of the historical (with lots of shopping) areas nearby such as: St. Augustine, Fl, Ameila Island, Fl. or Jekyll Island or St. Simons Island, Ga.

10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.

That's easy - it's good old fashioned Southern country or bar-b-que that you get by riding the back roads on vacation. Less chain restaurants the better.

Post and answer the meme questions on your blog and then send us a link to your post via email with “Cricut Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that love!)

2 comments:

  1. This look like fun. I'll have to find a moment to give it a try. Just found you over in Creative Breathing...she's soooo cool to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to post my block! The most fun for me was seeing the block you sent me again - UP CLOSE! It's waaaay up high now, I have to climb a ladder. The block you made your sister is adorable as well! This was an addictive project! Just look at all of the paper crafts I have been working on! I must get back to other projects, but the papers are so beautiful..... You have such a lovely blog. I am so happy to visit! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete