Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pay It Forward Game

I just found this and though it would be fun to play along. I found this Pay It Forward Game on Craft Crazy blog. If you haven't checked out Beth's blog before now is a good time.

Here’s how it works. I am making a commitment to make a special handmade item for five people. In order to qualify, you must post about this game on your blog and commit to make items for five of your readers in return. To sign up, just comment on this post and leave the URL of the post where you blogged about the Pay It Forward Game.
Here are the rules of the game:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.2. What I create will be just for you, with love.3. It’ll be done this year (2009).4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber.5. I reserve the right to do something strange or weird.6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.7. Send your mailing address – after I contact you. I am willing to ship anywhere worldwide.
I will make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog, BUT there are no guarantees. Like Beth my blog is new so it might take awhile to get five people to sign up. If you come across this post a year from now and I still don’t have five signed up in the comments, I will still honor the commitment, so don’t hesitate to sign up. This is a great way to meet others and to give at the same time. I love random acts of kindness, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment