Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can I Have A Minute of Your Time?

I've got questions.  I've got a blog.  I've got blog followers.
We know curiosity killed the cat and since we're not quite 100 percent sure that it doesn't kill people, I thought I wouldn't take any chances. 


So when you add all that together it only makes sense to take the questions to you, my readers.  I mean come on y'all, help a girl out here and show me some love with your answers.  Please. (I almost forgot my Southern manners).


        1.   Linky parties.  How do you feel about them?  Which parties interest you? Crafts, Home Improvement, Health, Diet and Beauty Tips and Tricks, Giveaways, Giveaways and Winning Tips, Coupons and Saving Money, Cooking and Recipes, Get to know you links.  You tell me.  Do any of those interest you or do you have something else in mind?  Or, are you just tired of linky parties?

       2.   Do you know of a unique charitable project?  Have you read about an outreach program that has made a difference?  I'd love to hear more.  This is something that interest me.  I've been thinking a lot about our world and making  it a better place.  Do you have a story to share or can you point me to one?

       3.  Do you know someone who personifies the image of Adventurist?  Someone who likes to take chances, do the unexpected?  Maybe it's you.  Maybe it was you when you were younger.  I'd love to hear about it. I know there must be fun, amazing stories out there.  They can be as simple as working on a farm to cliff climbing.  

        4.  Miracles and good blessings have always intrigued me.  Which of us wouldn't enjoy a good word of something  positive?  Have you experience something that you consider to be a miracle or even a blessing?  Some miracles are very quiet.   They don't always come in the form of a crying statue.  I love the everyday blessings and miracles.  Wouldn't the world (an especially television) be a much better place if we heard, read or saw more positive news and messages then the garbage we usually put in our mind?


I could probably post another 10 questions but I promised to make is an easy poll.  So that's it. Four questions to think and ponder over for now.


 This is a call to action y'all.  It would mean A LOT to me if  you could comment on any one or all of these things.  You can just leave me a comment below or if you want to you can even send me a personal email just click her: cottonpickincute@hotmail.com.  Leave me a comment and let me know so I'm sure not to miss it.


Have a blessed evening.  Hugs...Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. Of, course you have my adventuous mind on a roll with all these questions. Let me give it some thought and I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning...I have a unique charity for you:

    http://sites.google.com/site/93dollarclub/

    I heard this story about a year ago on the radio and it moved me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. a challenge so early in my morning!!
    1. I don't generally do the linky parties... for me cos I am in a different country and a lot is not relevant to me here.
    2. nothing unique.. but there is always one or another charity or fundraising to take part in - lately it has been local floods and earthquakes!! sigh
    3. I only read about them!!
    4. positive is good... most days I find a miracle of one sort.... even in the frogs that visit my house!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great questions!
    #1 - yes. I like Linky parties, but I go in fits and spurts as far as posting on them. However, even if I don't post, I'm often curious to check out what others are doing. I like the home decor, DIY stuff.

    #2 - I have a local (to me) charity that I love. They provide daycare to homeless children while their parents try to navigate the system to get their family off the streets. You can check them out here:
    http://childrentoday.org/

    #3 - I don't know anyone who fits that description.

    #4 - Yes. I have experienced both miracles and many. many blessings. And you are absolutely right. There are miracles all around us, we just need to expect to see them.

    :)

    ReplyDelete