Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Get Your Free Beauty Bag From Target and Never Even Leave Home


This is a deal I just came across and it's a must share with y'all.  You can click here to go to Targets Website and get a free beauty bag which includes samples and up to $25 in coupons.  All you need to do is answer 5 quick questions about your skin care shopping.  That's it.  Easy-Peasy!!  I did and it said I should receive mine in 4-6 weeks.

If you're interested, I wouldn't wait because this will go fast.  I read about this at Frugal Femina.  Don't despair if it says they are sold out.  Katie went this morning and got that message and went back late this afternoon and got hers.  I just signed up for mine a little before midnight.  So you never know and might want to try more than once.

Hope everyone had a super weekend.  Now go make this week all it can be.  Hugs....Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. You know Target won't ship to Alaska even though they have a store in Alaska! Go figure. Another disappointment is Ikea they won't ship here either and they are in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the better freebies I've seen from Target. Can't wait to get some goodies in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy Suzanne!! So glad to find you! and thanks for the target gift bag link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tracy! I signed up for my free gift bag! So cool!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete