Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Purex Triple Action Detergent Review

It's no secret that I'm a Purex Insider and that gives me the opportunity to review the Purex laundry detergent products and share my results with you.  This time we're going to take a spin (yes, I did say spin) with Purex's new Triple Action liquid detergent.  This can be used in all machines including HE.
Since Neil's been working in the cottage shed all week, you can see that post here, I thought it would be a great time to put Purex Triple Action formula to the test.  I was sent the Mountain Breeze scent again.  You already know from my last post just how much I loved that.  But how did it clean?  Well I am absolutely happy with it! 


  • I found it simple to use with the easy to read cap of measuring the detergent.
  • My clothes came out clean and really bright with a wonderfully fresh smell.
  • It's a great value.  I've seen this same 33 load bottle in stores on sale for around $3.00.


Would I recommend Purex Triple Action Liquid detergent?   No only am I recommending it but I telling you I'll be buying it myself.  I love both the Purex Triple Action Liquid and the Ultra Packs and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them without a sale or a coupon and that's saying a lot.  Of course, if I find a sale or some coupons, I'll be stocking up.
For more information on this product and other Purex products, check out the Purex Website, or visit Purex on Facebook, or follow Purex on Twitter


Disclosure: I am a Purex Insider. I was not compensated monetarily for this review. As always, all of my opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by the brand reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment