Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

She Sparkles A To Z Challenge - We're On C

She Sparkles Scripture Memory Challenge 2012


Oops, I did it again.  I forgot to remind you that we've move forward to the letter "C" in Cindy's She Sparkles A To Z Challenge.  Don't worry if you missed A & B.  You can start  right now and you can always go back to those letters later.


Here are the verses we've learned so far....


A - As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b


B - Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31


and now C -

C - Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalm 51:10

So want you join with me in following Cindy @ She Sparkles to learn your A To Z Bible verses. 

Hugs and love ya'll......XO's ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment