Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cottonell: The Great Results - I Won Did You?


Cottonelle recently took a poll to find out which way America likes to roll their TP – Over or Under.  It’s quite the debate in some households.   I was really glad to hear about this poll because I thought maybe I was the only one to ever think about this question.

To me the answer was always simple ~ OVER of course!  Okay most of you aren't as old as me but I still remember when it was the norm to find colored TP, even some with flowers or other prints on the TP aisle.  Well if you remember that, you know that if you put the TP on the roll under that would mean you would see the back side of the TP coming off the roll.  So to me that means it was made to be put on over.  Well now that they don't print pretty TP anymore and it's all generic white, I guess that argument is MUTE.  I still go with over because it just seems easier to roll off the roll.  So there you go.  

Well the Great Debate has ended  and I was lucky enough  to be involved with Mom Bloggers Club.  Along with Cottenelle they gaveaway a months supply to the first 200 bloggers.

And YES, I was one of the first 200.  I Won - Yippee and it was delievered straight to my house.  I received an 12 pack of double-roll TP.  Maybe you don't get excited over TP anymore but everytime I have to buy it I start thinking coupons.  TP is a must have so having it free is my way to go.

I have to be honest I have been a faithful and loyal customer of another well known brand.  I'm talking 20 years hear.  Well I like soft TP and this gave me a chance to find out there are other soft brands.  I actually liked it.  Cottonelle is softer and stronger than I remember. 

Did any other followers win?  I'd love to know.







"I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Cottonelle and received a sample to facilitate my candid review."


3 comments:

  1. I didn't get in on this one but girl, I buy toilet paper by the 12 pack especially when they put my brand on sale! And yes you are right about getting excited about using a coupon! What it COST to WIPE ones hiney! Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!

    I swear it seems like I'm the only one who really doesnt care! I just put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete