Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do You See What I See?

Hi Dear Friends. I haven't been able to buy or even create all I would like to this year. I wish I could have personally sent each of you a gift or at least an honest to goodness USPS mailed card. But I can offer to share the lucky finds that I have stumbled on. Just look at Robin's Egg Blues Crystal Winter Giveaway. I have to warn you, I've got my fingers crossed on this one. If you'd like to visit her beautiful site and enter just click here or on her picture on my side bar. Hurry the giveaway ends at midnight on Friday December 25th.

I'm so grateful for all of you who take the time out of your busy days and visit me here. You each add a smile to my face and are a bright spot in my day!

I'm wishing each of you the Very Merriest of Christmas' and a Happy New Year too.
Hugs....Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Have a Very Merry Christmas, will stop back soon. Hugs & Kisses, Diane

    ReplyDelete