Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, April 21, 2014

Zarbee's Natural Relief Project - Breath Easy Naturally

Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Zarbee's Naturals.  I received a promotional item and a product sample as a thank you for participating.
Ahhh spring.  It's so wonderful to see you again.  I open the windows to welcome you in my home.  I go outside to spend time celebrating in your beauty.  I'm in awe of your bounty.  And what do you do for me? Achoo! My nose runs, my head's congested, my throat gets itchy, and my eyes swell with tears. Thanks!

It's no surprise that the warmer temperatures bring blooming plants which in turn provide me with seasonal congestion. My grown son has dealt with the same seasonal suffering that I have, and now I have a 13 year old grandson, who faces these same challenges.  Try keeping a 13 year old from going outside. Good luck with that!  I worry even more about his issues with congestion because he has cystic fibrosis.  He already takes so many medications, that why it's important to me to be able to recommend Zarbee's Naturals to his dad.

My Top 3 Tips To Help Overcome Seasonal Congestion


  1. Hit the beach!  Okay, so this may not be practical for everyone, so the next best thing is to use saline spray. 
  2. Avoid chores outside, but if you must do them where a mask.
  3. Close doors and windows until the worst passes.

Natural Is The Way To Go


Zarbee's Season Relief helps me to maintain a healthy lifestyle so I don't have to give up on enjoying the outdoors.

"Zarbee's Season Relief is a new solution with clinical support for combating general congestion.  It's made from the extract of Butterbur, a plant used for centuries in Europe, but less so in the U.S."

Zarbee's Natural's Season Relief is intended for children 12 years of age and over.  It's available over the counter at CVS and Target.

Try Zarbee's Season Relief and Give back


This spring, in a major initiative to introduce Americans to the benefits of Butterbur, Zarbee's is sharing samples, educational information and natural wellness tips through the Seasonal Relief Project.  For every trial of Zarbee's Season Relief with Butterbur Ze339, the company is donating to four causes that protect fresh air, including the Fresh Air Fund, Children & Nature Network and Moms Clean Air Force and Healthy Child Healthy World.

Visit www.seasonalrelief.com to sign up for a FREE product sample and to get your own customized seasonal congestion tips.

Later Gator...
Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plant and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.
~ Genesis 1:11

1 comment:

  1. Great tips to help overcome that dreaded seasonal congestion. This sounds like a great natural product.

    ReplyDelete