Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, December 3, 2012

I Love Mattie and Mattie Loves Eukanuba

Remember me telling you that one of my newest BzzAgent campaigns, is one that my resident expert Mattie - our fur baby is testing.  Well without a doubt she's enjoyed it!
There's not a  bite left in the bowl when we feed her. I love knowing she likes it but more importantly that it's healthy.  

Eukanuba has given me so much information about pet care.  Did you know that your dog may have dental issues that you can't see?  In fact, 85% of dogs have tarter build up by age 3.  Untreated these issues can lead to painful extractions, tooth loss and abscesses.  You can help keep your dog's canines healthy with Eukanuba, the only leading brand that is powered by complete nutrition and superior diet protection  in every adult and senior diet.  

Recommended by vets, Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense keeps your dog in top condition from tooth to tail.  I wish I would have discovered Eukanuba sooner.  Mattie's 13 years old now and has very few teeth left.  Unfortunately they do have tarter.

It makes me so happy to know that she's actually enjoying a healthier food and that I'm giving her a product that contains NO fillers!

Disclosure:  I recieved the products above to assist in my review.  All opinions are my own
#Eukanuba #BZZAgent #GotITForFREE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! I will be following your blog as well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete