Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, January 29, 2012

SImplify Your Laundry by Using Purex UltraPacks Review

Being a part of the Insider's group with Purex, I'm lucky enough to get to try their new products first.  In reviewing products to post on Cotton Pickin Cute my first concern is finding things that I know my readers will be interested in.  My second objective is to be honest and let you know what I think of these products.  After all that is what a review is for, right?

Well I know ya'll are interested in laundry detergent because, I haven't seen any photo's on your blogs of ya'll naked.  Thank goodness!  Also I'm happy to share this reveiw because I love these.  I'm probably the last person in blogland to not have tried the individual laundry packs yet but when Purex sent me these I thought I'll give it a try.
 
And Whoa,  I love them.  They are so easy.  Just toss one of those baby's in before adding clothes and that's it! 
  • No more mess.
  • No more spills.
  • No more heavy jugs.
 How simple does that make laundry! 

  • New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.
  • Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of the new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
  • Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.
  • Purex UltraPacks deissolve quickly once the washer is started-even in cold water.
  • Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high effieciency (HE).
Now how does well does it clean? 
When I opened the package I could smell the wonderful clean scent of the mountain breeze scented pack. 
(It's also available in Free & Clear).  Plus 1 for me, I love me so good smelling laundry.  Add another star for ease of use.  It can't get any easier and I love that.  It's all premeasured in one easy to toss in pack.  Finally add another star because I loved the way it cleaned!  My clothes came out looking clean and bright, no fading here and they smelled fabulous.  What more could I ask for. 
I give Purex UltraPacks 3 out of 3 STARS
The official launch for the Purex UltraPacks is in February 2012.

Beginning mid February 2012 FreeSamplePurex.com will be back up and running. Stay tuned for the dates that you can get your own sample to try out.


Disclosure:  Purex UltraPacks laundry Detergent was provided to me as a sample so I could write an honest review. However, all opinions are totally my own.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great night and and lots of blessings to you this week. Hugs & blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you see you won? http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete