Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

COVERGIRL 50th Anniversary and BzzAgent

Come celebrate 50 golden years of easy, breezy, beautiful COVERGIRL and get the opportunity to win free samples and once-in-a-lifetime experiences for you and friends

Send a Flower Bouquet E-Card

Visit the MY COVERGIRL tab at facebook.com/covergirl to create a flower bouquet e-card inspired by the Blast Collection. Send the e-card to friends and family you'll be entered to win a Liquiline Blast Eyeliner. And don't forget to return here to use our sharing tools to let your friends in on the fun too. The next grand prize is a tour to Africa!

What's the 50th anniversary?

Celebrating 50 beautiful years

The next generation of COVERGIRL… is you!



Have you tried Covergirl lately?  

Don't forget to scroll down and enter my giveaways and keep watching I've got new ones on the horizon! 

Hello. Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I'm a member, and I thought you might like to be one too (joining is free). I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. Want to learn more and sign up to join in the fun?
As a BzzAgent, you'll get to:

  • Discover and try new products and services (often for free)
  • Spread sincere word of mouth about them
  • Have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around

No comments:

Post a Comment