Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cross Pen Review the Perfect Fathers Day & Graduation Gift ~ Review


I just received my new Cross Pen in the mail and I love it. The pen I received is from the Edge Collection.  I love the way it just slides open to write and when you're done you just snap it shut.  You can even buy refills in the fun color of your choice.


I love my computer so don't get me wrong when I tell you how much I miss a wonderful hand written letter.  I especially love to go to the mailbox and find one waiting there for me.  I love to collect old letters with all the beautiful cursive writing.  It's almost a lost art.  Where do you see penmanship like that anymore?  But beautiful penmanship takes practice.  And how better to practice than to use a well made, smooth fluid writing instrument.  I love a good pen.  The feel is just right....the right balance, the smoothness in which the ink flows, no globs of ink here. 

Believe it or not pens are a big deal in our family.  Not only does the hubby Neil love them but so does our son Ty, probably because Neil has always carried a good one in his notebook and Ty always looked up to him.  I've bought several cross pens in my lifetime.  Mostly for the men in my life.  I still remember giving Ty his first one and he was so proud of it.  It's sort of like having a new wallet it just feels special.  Cross Pens are a perfect gift for graduation and Father's Day.  


Right now, through May 26th, you can get Free engraving at cross.com
You can also get 20% off with free shipping at cross.com lasts until July 31st.   Use the code SHOPCROSS.


This Cross Pen is my latest review with  BzzAgent.com. As a Bzz Agent, I get to try new things and share them with you.  You can find out more and sign up at BzzAgent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment