Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair and Body Wash Review

Since I'm a member of Influenster, I was given the opportunity to review this product.  Influenster is a free -to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. If you love trying out new stuff you can check out Influenster HERE

I have a confession to make.  I've been cheating.  That's right, I've been spending time in the shower with someone new.
I was told they'd take care of all my needs.  Oh' get your mind out of the gutter!  It's a dirty place to be.  But if you are dirty or just need your daily shower, I have someone new to introduce you to.  I'd like you to meet Ivory.  Oh' you say you've heard of Ivory.  Well I bet you haven't heard of this one.  This is the new Ivory.  Let me tell you a little more about it.  

This Ivory likes to boast about something that's pretty unique.  This is Ivory 2-In-1 Hair and Body Wash and it's called that for a reason.  Let me give you the product highlights straight from Proctor and Gamble.

With it's dual action formula, Ivory 2-IN-1 cleans head to toe while leaving hair conditioned.  Say goodbye to the 3-step hassle of applying shampoo, conditioner and then body wash - Ivory Hair and Body Simplifies the showering experience, making it perfect for the whole family.
  • Total body cleanser that leaves hair clean (down to the roots) and conditioned
  • Free of dyes and heavy perfumes
  • Saves shower space with one bottle
  • 33% MORE vs. the leading 2-IN-1 brand (24oz vs. 18oz), without breaking the bank!
  • Not watered down - doesn't easily seep through hands or into eyes
____________________________
____________________________

So What do I think?

Just one bottle to do it all?  I had my doubts but was willing to give it a try.  
  • Ivory 2-IN-1 Hair and Body smells wonderful.  Not like the old Ivory at all.  Shhh - don't tell anyone but I never liked old Ivory's smell.  This is totally different.  It smells fresh and clean.  I know my two favorite words, but it's true.  It doesn't have a fruity tuttie smell. I like to take my shower before bed and nothing is better than a clean lite scent and a fresh set of sheets to make you sleep good.  Ahhh....
  • It's got great cleaning action and didn't leave me feeling like I had an oily film on me while at the same time it didn't leave me feeling dry.
  • It saves space in the shower if you use it for your hair as well as body.
  • I think it's great for kids because they only have one product to use. My grandkids loved it, saying it saved time.
  • It's a great value. You can find Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash at  Walmart, Target, or Drugstore.com for only $3.50 for 24 oz.
  • I liked using this as a body wash.  It was even great for shaving my legs.  I'm sure it's because of the conditioning properties.  Like I said I love the smell and it got me really clean.
  • For my hair, it cleaned better than I expected.  I could tell it had conditioner in it because I didn't have to fight with tangles but it wasn't completely tangle free.  My hair wasn't as dry as I expected from a 2-In-1 product.
Would I buy it again?

Yes, but there's a second part to this answer.  
  • I would buy it to use as only a body wash for me.  Being um-um...older, I feel like my hair needs a little extra care.  Well that and the fact that my hair has received a little help in the color dept. for more than a few years.  Plus the hubby liked it.  He usually just uses plain soap while I like a body wash.  Finally I can get rid of the melting soap, that I hate cleaning up.
  • I would definitely buy it for the kids.  It cuts down on clutter in the shower and the kids loved it.  Win-Win!
If you'd like to know more you can visit Ivory on facebook HERE or twitter HERE.
 
So there you have it.  Go get a bottle for yourself and let me know what you think.









Disclosure:  I received the complimentary Ivory 2-In-1 Hair and Body from Influenster to assist in my review.  As always all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment