Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, May 31, 2012

We Have Another Winner - Fiber One Chewy Bars Prize Pack

Congratulations to Julie @ Mamawj's Moment Away.  She's Cotton Pickin Cute's newest winner and will be receiving the Fiber One Chewy Bars Prize Pack.  I know you're gonna love 'em Julie.  I'm a huge chocolate feign those were my favorite.  It worked out perfect because Neil's favorite were the peanut butter and jelly.

I can't say thank you enough to all my old and new followers alike.  Ya'll have made my giveaways such a success lately.  I'm on the lookout for some fun summer prize packs.  So cross those fingers and keep checking back.

Thanks to MyBlogSpark for being such a great sponsor of Cotton Pickin Cute!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I love being a winner! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Tracy! I as well love the new blogs I have found to follow & so enjoy yours :) I know I will just love this prize pk & my grandson will keep me busy with that ball outside lol Hope ypu have an awesome blessed weekend ahead ~take care ~Julie

    ReplyDelete