Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

With This Tool I Just Might Be the Next Decorating Guru!

I have found the coolest tool for decorating.  I've been looking and sweating over wall paint colors and inspiration rooms verses my sofas and the trim work and ceiling color that I don't want to change.  Well, I think this is going to make the job a whole lot easier.


With the Color Palette Generator from CSS, you can link up a photo from online or even upload your own photo.  Then the magic happens.  It will generate a color palette for you!  How simple is that?  It takes all the guess work out of it for you.  I mean really have you ever tried to choose a blue or a green for example?  There's the warm tones verses the cool tones which are so totally different.  


Why hadn't anyone told me about this before?  Like a half-a-head of hair ago.  Here's an example. 
You just link a photo of a room or anything else you like and like magic you get a customized color palette.
This is just the coolest thing since sliced bread.  You can use it to help you choose blog page color layouts and so much more.  I'm doing the happy dance in celebration!!!

2 comments:

  1. How freakin cool is that! Thanks for sharing Tracy! xxoo Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful. Thank you for telling us about that.

    ReplyDelete