Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, June 13, 2011

Prayer Request - Please Say a Prayer for My Sister

Dear Friends, my sister was hospitalized on Friday in Texas where she lives.  They  told her that she had a mini stroke.  She's lucky she didn't have any lasting effects but has been told there is a blockage going to the right side of her brain.  She's still in the hospital waiting on more test to find out how much blockage there is.  


May I ask you to pray for her.  She pretends to be calm for me but I sure she's much more worried than she lets on.  Prayers would mean so much to both of us.


Thank you all.  Love,  Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Dear Tracy:
    You know that I'll say prayers for your sister and your family. I hope she'll be alright. Be strong, my friend.
    Hugs and love from FL,
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ma'am I am on it.Where in Texas? I know you are worried.It sounds like they aren't going to send her home without finding more out..this is good.

    Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy - I will definitely say prayers for your sister and for you. I am a staunch believer in the amazing power of prayer. God bless and keep us posted.

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, you and your sister are in our prayers. I hope that all turns out bright for both you.
    Big hugs, Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, you know you can ALWAYS count on my prayers! I sent one up before I even started my comment. Will send more up later! I hope things turn out ok. I bet they will. (((hugs)))
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thoughts and prayers arer with your sister and your family. I've lit a candle for her.

    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cpc

    For group I put cpc = Cotton Pickin Cute

    XOXOX
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am saying a prayer right now. ....Kat

    ReplyDelete