Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My 1st Ever Video Post - Cystex Better Bladder Challange

Hi Ya'll.  I did it.  I finally recorded my first video.  You'll have to be patient with me.  Since this was my very first video, I didn't even know how to edit it yet.

Thanks to the generous people at Cystex I was given the Cisco Flip Video Camera so I could record my views on the Cystex Better Bladder Challange that I've been apart of.  This is the 7th week that I have been taking the Cystex Liquid.

I love this cool Flip camera!  It's so easy to operate and now I can make my own mini movies!  Ya'll all know how I hate to have my picture taken so imagine what this felt like multiplied by 10.  It's really hard to come off natural and like yourself on video.  And as much as you can hear my Southern accent, I didn't want to scare you with the full drawl so I did my very best answering the phone at work voice. Ha-ha.  Don't judge too harshly.

I just want you to all know that I really do love this product and completely stand by it!  It's been great for me and I would recommend it to anyone who has had trouble with U.T.I.'s (urinary tract infections).

Here we go:

3 comments:

  1. Tracy, you did really well & you look lovely.
    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the video. Sorry- you can not hide that drawl. Good thing those of us who do not have it wish we did. Wonderful voice and great on air precense.
    Fortunately I have not had many UTIs in my life and I like cranberry mixed juices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, your video looks great! I think you did a fantastic job. My 25 year old daughter has UTI's frequently so I will pass this on to her. Thanks! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete