Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hair Color at Dollar Tree

I stopped by Dollar Tree Sunday and was surprised to find boxes of hair color.  And of all things, they had Clairol's Natural Instinct (the same brand I just got for free) and Perfect 10 in several colors.  Woo-Hoo!!!  Hair color for $1, are you kidding.  I found 2 boxes for me.  They even had Clairol's ColorSeal Intensive Treatment for colour-treated hair. 
 So if you use hair color you might just want to pop into Dollar Tree and see if they have a shade you can use.   And the ColorSeal is a great weekly conditioning treatment for anyone's hair.

Verse of the Day
Romans 12:1-2
    (1) And so, dear brothers and sister, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you.  Let them be a living and holy sacrifice-the kind he will find acceptable.  This is truly the way to worship him.
     (2) Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I love dollar tree! :) I always come away with something. At the very least a Diet Coke 20oz. They are now $1.59-$1.79 at 7/11 and I refuse to pay that! I just can't do it. So...I run to Dollar Tree instead. :)

    Thanks for sharing girly girl~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They had it at our Dollar Tree also. I could not believe it either!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete