Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ToiletTree's New Protective Case & Replacement Brush Heads Review

Disclosure: I received the Toilet Tree Professional Skin Care System Case & Replacement Brush Heads to facilitate this review.  As always all opinions are 100% my own.


Women deserve to be pampered, that's all there is to it.  If you can't afford to go out and get pampered, then by all means find ways to pamper yourself at home.


One way I pamper myself is to use my ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System.  You can read the review that I wrote earlier this year here.  This wasn't the first skin care brush I've had, but it absolutely was the best I've ever used.  The ToiletTree system, unlike the others, has several attachments.


There was only one thing that I though it lacked, and that was a carrying or storage case. Imagine how happy I was when the company contacted me and asked if I'd like to review their new Storage and Travel Case!

I love this convenient case with a spot for the Face and Body Brush System along with each attachment.  Now everything is together in one place.  That makes me happy!


But that's not all, you get more than just the storage case, you also get a set of 4 interchangeable replacement heads.
  • Body Brush
  • Face Brush - medium for normal skin types
  • Face Brush - soft for sensitive skin types
  • Pumice Stone
(Face and Body Brush System sold separately)


The ToiletTree Professional Skin Care System would make also make a great gift.  Perfect for someone heading off to college.  This Travel Case keeps everything neat and tidy.  It's easy to order one for yourself or someone special by visiting Amazon.com.  

You can learn more about ToiletTree and their other awesome products by visiting the sites below:
Hugs Y'all...

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb.  Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!  Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it."
~ Psalm 139:13 -14

No comments:

Post a Comment