Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Kashi Hummus Crisps - Satisfy Your Craving

Every day I crave something a little salty.  Okay if I'm really honest something a little sweet too.  Oh' and lets don't forget chocolately and something.... oh you can see where this is going. Let's get back to Kashi.

I was sent a bag of the Kashi Hummus Crisps to try in the Sea Salt and Olive Oil flavor.  My first thought was, what is Hummus Crisps.  I already knew about the well known Kashi company and there all natural beliefs. So I expected these to be a better way to snack.

Well first Kashi starts out with air popped chickpea crisps.  I should have known they were made from chickpeas, since that's what Hummus is, but that just goes to show you how NOT healthy I eat.  (That's something I've been wanting to change.) Then Kashi adds extra virgin olive oil and real sea salt.  That really kicks up the flavor!  

Here's the other two flavors of Kashi Hummus Crisps that I want to try:
So how do you know if something is 
made with simple, natural ingredients?

Look at the label and you can see there's not one crazy name you can't pronounce for me that says a lot.

See the ingredients for yourself: 

Chickpeas, Trapioca Starch, Kashi, Cracked Seven Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Rolled Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Long Grain Brown Rice Flour, expeller Pressed Canola Oil With Tocopherols For Freshness, Cornstarch, Oat Fiber, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Dried Onion, Organic Rice Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, Citric Acid, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Dried Parsley, Evaporated Salt, Natural Flavors, Organic Spice, Soy Flour, Organic Nonfat Dry Milk.


Air-popped chickpea crisps are made without partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial anything.  And with at least 5g of whole grain, 3g of fiber and 3g of protein from each serving, you'll serve up a little nutrition with every snack session.
If you're like me and have to snack all the time, at least make it more nutritious. With #Kashi Hummus Crisps nutritious can be delicious!

I'll be honest, without this awesome flavor they would taste like cardboard but they do have a crispy crunch to them. Plus really love the Sea Salt and Olive Oil flavor!  This is the first so called healthy snack that I would buy with my on money.

Ask me how you can become a #BzzAgent and try awesome products for FREE.  #GotItFree

Disclosure:  I was provided with a free product from #BzzAgent to aid me in my review.  All thoughts and opinions are 100% mind.

Hugs Y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment