Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Money Saving Coupon - Pillsbury Refrigerated Disney Shape Cookies

Who says cookies are an after school snack?  Nothings better than fresh from the oven cookies all year long.  And um-hum we're way past the after school age in this house. 

Just click here and you can print a coupon for $1.10 Off when you buy ANY Pillsbury® Refrigerated Disney Shape® Cookies (while supplies last)


I just wish our grand kids - Tristan, Zach and Ki'a were here to enjoy them. Kids are never so old that they turn down Disney or Pillsbury Cookies. That's why Neil and I will be snacking on some today. hee-hee. I've always got them in the freezer, and more nights than I like to admit, I'll bake a sheet up real quick.

Disclosure: The coupon was provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you can bake up just as many as you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the fun things Pillsbury has done with their cookies over the years. I love to have the sliced ones with the surprise in the middle but they always get just a little misshapen. I will have to look for the Disney ones.

    ReplyDelete