Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Your Prayers Are Needed

Dear friends, 
Neils mom, Nadine, is still struggling.  They've removed the ventilator but had to go back to 100% oxygen with a mask and will be possibly be putting in back in.  Neil's had a very emotional and difficult day today.  His mother's weak and still fighting but she can barely lift her hand.  She is not sedated at the moment and has looked at us a few times, even trying to smile but she hasn't been able to speak to us since last Thursday night before entering the hospital. Neil told his mother that he was okay and though he was here to help her fight, that it was okay for her to rest.  That was so, so difficult for him.


Please remember them both in your prayers. I'm praying for Gods will and for his strength for them both.  I just want them both to have comfort and be uplifted.  Thank you all for your thoughts and love and responding to my prayer request.


Love....Tracy

9 comments:

  1. It has taken me awhile to get to visiting your blog, and here I see that you and your family are having a difficult time of things. I will definitely say a prayer or two for all of you. Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying such sweet things about my project. God Bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of Nadine's continuing struggles & will pray for God's touch of peace & strength in this time for your husband; that is so hard. May God give Nadine healing, if it is His will or a pain free time of moving towards His Light. May you all be comforted by His Grace.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'll be praying. Such a trying time, but the God of Peace will invade you soul!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry you guys are going through this. I can remember when my uncle had to tell my grandmother the same thing--that we'd all be ok, and she could rest now if she needed to. It's so hard to let go, on both sides. I will continue to remember you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, I will continue to pray for Nadine and for you and Neil. I was praying for you all on my way to work this morning. I don't know what the Lord has planned in all of this, but I do know He is the one who will give you peace for this journey.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continuing to agree with you, in prayer, for God's peace, comfort and Divine will. May you all feel His presence during this difficult time.
    Love & hugs,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes the greatest gift a child can give a parent is permission to rest. Bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, I am so sorry that you and Neil are going through this. I know his Mom is weak and I know that pains Neil. God is good and in His own time. I am praying for all of you. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete