Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, October 25, 2013

TruMoo The Better Milk For Your Family and Goosebumps For Halloween

Disclosure:  We enjoyed Trumoo thanks to BzzAgent's #GotItFree campaign to assist with my review.  Thanks BzzAgent & Trumoo.

Last year my grandkids got to enjoy TruMoo Chocolate milk for the first time and loved it.  Especially Zach.  That kid could go through a gallon a day.  I can't complain about that!
This year they came out with the TruMoo Vanilla Milk in Orange.  Maybe I would have drank more milk as a kid if I'd had choices like that.  Did I mention Neil and I are kids at heart too.  No one gets more excited than me about the holidays and my minds swirling with thoughts of fun beverages you can make with these.
We like having  something a little special, a sweet treat while watching tv at night.  Hey it's life's little moments that make everything good, right!

When I received the product coupon for this years TruMoo campaign it had a recipe card with it to make the Monster Mash Mudslide.

I didn't have any chocolate wafers so I improvised (my middle name and half the fun).  I added a chocolate mint thin cookie, whipped topping and chocolate chips.  I even added a little crushed ice. I felt like I was getting a special sweet treat but I secretly enjoyed knowing that we were getting more than that. I knew we were getting a nutritional treat made with fresh, pure milk from a trusted dairy.

Trumoo has essential nutrients your kids need, like calcium, protein and vitamins A & D.  See, Trumoo is made with just enough sugar and no high fructose corn syrup.  Trumoo's fresh chocolate milk is made with pure cocoa and it's things like these that make Trumoo special in my book.

Milk truly is a good thing!
Now through Oct 31st
  • Get into the spooky spirit with limited edition TruMoo in classic Chocolate and NEW Vanilla in Halloween Orange!
  • Learn how you can enter to win a Goosebumps Haunted Hollywood Vacation and instantly get a $2-off coupon for any Goosebumps DVD with your next TruMoo® purchase.
TruMoom Goosebumps #GotItFree photo Goosebumps_zpsc54d1fc8.png
Use the $2 discount coupon and pick up a Goosebumps DVD and some Trumoo milk and have your own Halloween Trumoo party!!  The kids will think you're a frightenly cool Mom!

Hugs Y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment