Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Real Weight Loss with Real Food The Natural Way - Herbal Magic

This is a sponsored campaign with Niche Parents Network and Herbal Magic. As always all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

I live in the sunshine state - Florida. There's a few plus' & minus' to that. It's HOT. Actually it's hot a lot of the time. When it's hot, you wear a minimal amount of clothing. And when I say minimal that means shorts and sleeveless tops a better part of the year. And if you want to enjoy Florida's natural resources, aka the beach and other waterways you'll be spending a lot of time in a swimsuit.
Weight management is an issue at any age but the fact is the issues you deal with change over time. Yeah, I'm talking about time, as in getting older. Weight shifts, a pound of muscle occupies less space than a pound of fat, believe me I know. I'm ready to get mean & lean y'all! I just wish I was in Canada right now because Herbal Magic, a Canadian weight loss company provides you the support and tools to keep you on the track to success.  

Imagine having a company behind you that provides you with a personal coach, real food choices, and natural products. At the Herbal Magic Weight Loss Centers you will find everything you need to lose weight and keep it off. We're talking about healthy weight loss too. No fad diets here. Herbal Magic is the largest weight loss clinic in Canada with over 280 weight loss centers nationwide. They have successfully helped their clients lose weight for nearly 20 years!

  • They offer Personalized Support - You'll receive one-on-one support to help you achieve your weight loss quickly and for the long term. They'll personalize your custom weight loss program, share tips and guide you through the tough stuff. They want you to experience the kind of weight loss that sticks.
  • Real food from real grocery stores. With Herbal Magic's cookbooks and meal ideas you'll be able to cook healthy meals the whole family can enjoy while you're losing the weight and keeping it off.
  • Like I said, no fad diets here. Herbal Magic is all about losing weight efficiently and safely while maintaining optimum health. And isn't that what we really want? Herbal Magic's Natural Health Products cover weight control, metabolic & energy boosters, vitamin and mineral products, as well as products to target specific needs.
  • This is a company that is certified and designed by licensed nutritionists and health care professionals for safe, natural weight loss support.

I'll tell you a little something about me. I grew up a beach baby and took to water like it was my natural habitat. It was a lot easier to enjoy it then. I always weighed 99 to 104 pounds. Even right up until a few years ago I could eat anything I wanted and never gained over 110 pounds. I was lucky to have a great metabolism. Those days are gone and you're a lot less likely to find me in a swimsuit. For the last couple of years I've kept telling myself I'm going to lose that extra 15 - 20 lbs I've put on, well it's never to late to start and I'm ready now. When you stand only 5'3" every lb looks like two.
Lets see what some of my challenges are:
  • Foot surgery on both feet. That was over a year ago and they're still not 100%. Being immobile helped me add a few lbs.
  • Age - okay I admit it, it's slowed me down.
Those two things alone lead to some unhealthy sedentary lifestyle changes and once that happens it's much harder to get your groove back. I feel sluggish and tired and that usually leads me to grab the easiest thing available, i.e...unhealthy. Well I'm tired of not having my old energy and no getup & go. I want to make the healthy living lifestyle change - don't you? Stop by Herbal Magic's site HERE and see what it's all about. It makes complete sense to me and I know it will to you too.


Make today the best day it can be for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment