Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Friday, May 31, 2013

My Roses Are Getting Some Love with Pennington Smart Feed System

I'm as busy as a bee with my newest BzzAgent campaign.
Lets take a look at a before photo of my rose bush.  I've barely seen a rose on this since I planted it years ago.  It will fill out with leaves during the summer but seriously I only see maybe two blooms. 

But why make it and me suffer anymore.  I'm ready to see the plant perk up and that's just what Pennington Smart Feed is going to help it do.  And the best part is it's so simple to use.
Can you believe your eyes?  If I wasn't here I wouldn't be able to.  I am so glad that I had the opportunity to try Pennington's Smart Feed Sprayer System.

Best of all with the Smart Feed Sprayer there is no mixing, no measuring, no mess, Just effective nutrient delivery while you water.
My blooms are so gorgeous and I'm so proud of them.  This was after only one application.  

I've never liked mixing stinky, messy fertilizers and that's probably one of the reasons my plants were getting feed enough at all.  But the biggest pain in my patootie was the time it took to stand there while with the hose while my old fertilizer did its job.  With Pennington, all of that's a thing of the past.  The Pennington Smart Feed System delivers 100% of its nutrients in roughly 10 minutes.  That's half the time and half the water of competing products.

Using Pennington is as simple as 1-2-3.
      1.  Simply attach the sprayer to your hose.

      2.  Load in a pre-measured fertilizer tablet.
      3.  Spray to release essential nutrients for your plants!


Seriously.  Take a look at all the new buds that I have just after using Pennington one time!!
The leaves look bigger, they darker and brighter.  All around healthier.  And just look at all these tiny little buds waiting to open.  Whatever this poor little bush was missing from the soil it must be getting from Pennington.


Just in case you need some more reasons to use the NEW Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System here are some facts.
  • It takes the guesswork out of fertilizing, delivering nutrients to your plants for bigger, better results*
  • No mixing, no measuring, no mess - water-soluble fertilizer is pre-measured and compressed into tablets you can easily dispense through the hose attachment
  • The Smart Feed Sprayer has four different settings, so you can select the right spray pattern for your needs
  • The clear chamber makes it easy to see when tablets have fully dissolved
  • Each pre-measured Smart Feed tablet fertilizes up to 300 square feet of outdoor space.
  • Tablet refills are currently available in three varieties:  All Purpose, Flowers and Blooms and Tomato and Vegtable
  • The sprayer system retails for a suggested price of $12.99, while the Smart Feed refill tablets start at just $9.99
  • The products are sold at Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe's
*versus unfed plants

Now go get your Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System and feed your plants this weekend.  They thank you over and over again with big beautiful blooms!



Disclosure:  I received the Pennington Smart Feed Sprayer System and Flowers & Blooms Tablet Refills for free for the purpose of review from BzzAgent.  All opinions are my own. #GotItFree

No comments:

Post a Comment