Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Prayer Requests for 2 Family Members in Critical Care

You've all been such wonderful friends and constant prayer companions and we're so grateful.  Now here I am once again requesting prayers from you.

First is an update on my MIL.  They tried to let Nadine breath on her own late yesterday afternoon, as a test, and it didn't go well at all.  She got distress immediately and panicked.  Her blood pressure went up to 214 after just a few moments.  The doctors were surprised because she had looked so good.  They are still trying to get the swelling down.  She recovered from the other infections and today they told us she has a new one.


Now to another family member.   I just learned yesterday that another one of my cousins is in critical care in another hospital in town with a a muscular disease called Myasthenia Gravizs.  I don't know anything more than that it affects all the muscles in the body.  He is now on a ventilator and a feeding tube.  He just found out about the disease about 6 months ago.  I've been told that he also has colon cancer.  His chemo was suppose to start 2 days ago.  They can't do that now.  

PLEASE say a prayer.  It would me so much to me and even more to his family.   I'm sure they could all use your prayers.  I've just received the Christmas blessing of being able to reconnect with his children via the internet.  My heart is full!  His oldest daughter was only 3 years younger than me and we grew up as close cousins, childhood friends.


Thank you for reading this and giving my family the the blessings of your good thoughts and prayers.
Love, Hugs and Christmas Wishes...Tracy

9 comments:

  1. Tracy, of course you are continually in my prayers. I will add your cousin & his family to that list as well. Mat the Peace which surpasses all human comprehension surround you and your loved ones.

    Love & hugs,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tracy:
    It's been such a difficult year for you, my friend. I'll say prayers for your loved ones and special prayers for continued strength and understanding for you. May your Christmas be blessed with good health and all of God's grace.
    Sending long-distance hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracy,
    I am so sorry that this is happening now! Life is tough enough the rest of the year, but at Christmas time it is even harder.....I will be keeping your loved ones in my prayers....Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, Tracy, I will pray. I have continued to pray for Nadine & now I will pray for your cousin too. It is nice that a little good came from the heartache, by reconnecting with loved ones.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, your loved ones are in my prayers. What a blessing that you were able to connect with your cousins children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just a blog follower and do not know you or your family but will be praying. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, I am so sorry that your loved ones are experiencing such horrible health issues. I am praying for them, their families and especially for you and Neil.
    You two take care of yourselves. You are going to need to be strong. Remember God is on his throne.
    Love to you, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers and positive thoughts to your cousin and mother in law, and of course you and the rest of your family too. *hugs* I truly hope that everything will be looking better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy! Here is my prayer for you. Father in Heaven, I thank you for allowing us to come boldly to your throne with our requests. Lord You ARE the Great Physician. You spoke this world into existence. All it takes is one word from you and these precious people will be healed. Lord, according to your Word if we abide in You and Your Words abide in us, then anything we ask shall be done unto us. You tell us by Your stripes we are healed. I am stepping out in faith and calling on JESUS' Name for the healing of Tracy's Mother-in-law and cousin.

    I have literally seen you heal cancer, I have been there and seen you straighten the back of a precious Child of God from scolihosis (spelling). Father I know that there is NO job to big or too small for You to handle. I also know that there is POWER in the Name of JESUS. I ask You for the Healing of Tracy's mother-in-law and cousin in Jesus' Name, AMEN

    ReplyDelete