Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like........

A total mess!!!!
And this is just some of the stuff in the attic.  Most of the Christmas stuff is in the cottage shed, including the Christmas trees.
So much stuff to go through just to end up not using most of it.  And I've got tons of outdoor decorations but I'm think I'm going to keep it really simple.  I'll probably just do wreaths on all the columns.
See the stuff in this bottom photo.  This will be my challenge for the week.  After decorating that is.  Cheap little, kinda ugly trees that I'm going to challenge myself with.  The challenge is to create something cute by up-cycling them.  And ideas - PLEASE?!

2 comments:

  1. Looks oh so familiar Tracy!!! Can't wait to see it all come together! I know it will be GREAT!!!

    XO, Aimee from ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get into my house to take photos? LOL!
    Not sure how large the trees are but judging by the pinecone they may be small. If so, flock them, pull some burlap around the pot, to make them match. Then line them down the center of the dining table. Of course this depends on their size. Just a thought.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete