Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cards Are Finished and On Their Way

There's nothing like receiving your Christmas card the day before Christmas.  Not!  But that's exactly when my family and a few friends will be receiving theirs.
Barely done and finally mailed on Tuesday.  It's been an up and down few months for us so time was short and it seemed to fly by fast.  I saw this design somewhere and copy-catted it for myself.
I just cut a some tree shapes out of card stock and glued two together for extra strength.  And then wrap them in yarn.  I used what I had on hand.  Lucky  I had the variegated green yarn, brown for the trunk and I even found this cute yarn with balls on it, which made perfect garland.
I covered up the ribbon on the back of the cards with these punched circles.
There you go 7 cards that were pretty easy.  Warning though.  These were not cheap to mail so keep that in mind if when making your cards.  Tomorrow I'll show you the second design I made.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I admire your creativity and perseverance!!! You are an inspiration!!

    Blessed Merry Christmas to you and all your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are So cotton pickin cute!!! LOL
    Sending Holiday Hugs
    deb

    ReplyDelete