Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wranglin' Up All The Ideas I Can FInd

Hey Ya'll.  I am now addicted.  It all began innocently enough.  Just a little bit at a time.  Everyday just a little more. One more peek.  Just once more before I go to bed.  And then I realize I must have blacked out.

Sensory overload I guess.  It's been hours.  Where did the time go?  Yep, I can't quit pinning.  I've got so many things pinned that if I made everything I liked you wouldn't hear from me until 2013.  Gosh, that sounds so weird.  

I want to share with you just one of the new bloggers I've found.  Her name is Mallory Jane @ Hayseed Homemakin'.  And she came up with the cute idea to, as she put it "wrangle the wild coasters that roam our living room" with her dad's stirrup from his childhood saddle.  What an awesome tribute to her dad and such a brilliant idea.  Ty used to work on a ranch and I can totally see him liking this.

And look at this cute way to dress up a stand of lights.  She also did some for her daughters room.  Stop by and look at them.
Mallory Jane's blog is really new.  The stirrup was her 2nd post and I was her first follower by gfc anyway, can you believe that?  Click here or on her photos to Stop by and welcome her to this unbelievable place called blogland that I now consider home almost as much as my house.

Have a blessed Sunday and I hope ya'll are enjoying the Season!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing how others are addicted to pinning, too. I saw on there once a sign saying "I need a Pintervention" Ha!!! Thanks for sharing a new blog, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one...I have the fastest pinning finger in the west!! LOL
    On the way to check her out
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, I was so thrilled to have my first follower this morning {& 7 more shortly after}! Thank you so much for the support! I truly appreciate it. You made my day :)

    ReplyDelete