Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Monday, August 16, 2010

What Would I Do Without Friends?

 
Do you see my new button?  Isn't it great.  I'm so lucky to have the sweetest friend.  Dear Donna from Brynwood Needleworks created it for me.  It was just a surprise gift from her today. I didn't ask, I was just blessed!  I think Donna knows just how heard things have been lately.  I barely find time to eat and late at night I try to catch up with everyone.  Today, well actually the last three days have been awful.  Blogging and all your comments are all that's gotten me through.  So Donna, I just want you to know what a blessing your kindness and spontaneous generosity mean to me today.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I hope everyone will take a moment to stop by and say hey to Donna today.  I know she'd love to hear from you and you're definitely missing out if you don't because she is the creator of the most beautiful things.  What else would you expect from a beautiful heart. 

Hugs and love.....Tracy :)

P.S.  Remember someone who's kind to you today.  Kindness should be appreciate and rewarded with a loving  heart and spirit!

3 comments:

  1. Nice people have nice friends ...... I love the sentiment about being kind but sorry to hear that you are having a touch time at the moment..... good thoughts to you from downunder.... Hugz
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Tracy. It's easy to do things for such asweet friend. Lean on me anytime. (I've got broad, strong shoulders.)
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how sweet! It looks great by the way.

    ReplyDelete