Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do You Like Scarfs? Check This Out

Today's fashion tip.........
How to tie a scarf in 25 ways in 4.5 minutes.  Yes, you heard me right, 25!  This is totally appropriate with winter blowing in at our heels.


I was mesmerized by this video.  Take a peek.




This was posted by Wendy's Lookbook.  You can see more of her videos on her YouTube page here.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  Hugs...Tracy :)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing Tracy. Wendy is adorable! Happy Thursday.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooowwww...wonderful and useful video! :-)
    Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete