Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas For Sale In My Esty Shop ~ Cotton Pickin Cute

I wanted to spend some time on some shameless self promotion for my Etsy shop, Cotton Pickin Cute, today.
I hope you'll stop by and take a peek.  I love these old Christmas craft kits.  Mary Engelbreit is one of my favorite artist, especially at Christmas.  Her designs are so fun and whimsical.  You can just click on the picture to go to my shop for more details.
Aren't the Christmas Ornaments featuring toys of yesteryear cute!  This is a cross stitch kit.
The one above is a simple Christmas Candy Countdown Cross Stitch Kit.
I love the sweet birds on this Winter Welcome Cross Stitch banner.  Not just for Christmas but perfect all winter long.


I really hope to sell some items before Christmas.  If you'd like to spread the word, I would be so grateful!

I've linked up to SJ's party @ Homemaker on a Dime.  Click below to visit her party.




Hugs Ya'll.....Tracy :)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! If only I were craftier like you are, I'm afraid there's no hope for me!!! ;-)

    XOXO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, I put a link and a button to your Etsy on my sidebar! Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete