Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thank you for coming to our rescue ~ Prayer Is So Powerful

Dearest Friends,

Thank you all so much for being there for us.  Your prayers have made a huge difference.  Peace and kindness has replaced much of the bitterness in my home.  This would never have happened without so many wonderful friends (YOU) praying on my behalf.

It's late and I'm so tired so I'm going to make this one brief.  Nadine (MIL) is continuing to improve.  She's finally resting (maybe a tad over medicated) but it keeps her from trying to leave the bed.  Tuesday they went in a opened up a collapsed artery/vain (I'm terrible with medical stuff, when they are telling me I get the gist of it but don't ask me to repeat or explain it).   This was in her right leg.  As week as it was they were very happy with the outcome and the foot is doing so much better.  They had even told us it was possible that she may have to have her leg amputated.  Needless to say we're pretty worn out between crying and worrying, no time for sleeping  or eating. 

We don't know what tomorrow will bring but thank goodness the worst of this has passed.

Tomorrow afternoon I have an appointment to see my regular physician and go over my scare from last week.  With all that has gone on I wasn't able to go Monday or Tuesday like ER wanted me too.  So hopefully we'll get me rescheduled to see have the stress test and referred back to my cardiologist.  I am amazed at how well I have done since last Friday through all this.  I know in my heart it is because of the prayers you have all placed before our Lord for me.  I've cried forever it seems with no relief or peace in sight.  After Fridays scare maybe Neil was ready to hear my words of "I can't take this stress anymore" as real instead of just rants. 

God has moved in our home.  I feel the presence of his peace and his angels here for the first time in what seems like forever!  Thanks to our Father for the miracles he proviides!!!  I could not have truer friends than all of you.  I just wish I could send each of you a flower bouquet with tea, candles and chocolates.

Goodnite and love to all of you,

Tracy ;)

P.S.  As soon as I get spare time I hope to drop in an visit you all again personally.




 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy~
    I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL...unfortunately I understand everything you and Neil are going through right now and even though I've been through it, it's still hard to find the right words to say to comfort you. Therefore...I'll lift your family up in prayer and let HIM guide you through it.

    On a lighter note, I received my Charming Heart and I am beyond HAPPY! Tracy, I LOVE it...it is SO me!!!! :)))) The two little girls in the photo are precious and every time I look at them, I'll think of "us" :)))
    The charm you made is too cute and I love the way you presented it. You spent much time and thought in this swap and I'm SO happy that you were my partner! :)
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!
    I hope to post about it today (if I get some sunlight to photograph it).
    Until then...I hope your days are brighter Tracy...for your whole family too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, hugs and prayers, for YOUR health and continued improvement for your MIL. Girl, you have had one tough week and I'm glad you have felt the love of so many friends and most assuredly the presence of God in your home, Blessings, Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, I am happy to hear that things have calmed down for you. You have been having a very very tough time and I do know how hard it is to hold yourself together when nothing seems to be going right. Keep your strength up, keep your appointments and take care of yourself. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    PS-: I did get your sweet email but don't worry about responding. Take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. continuing to hold you all in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *HUGS* hopefully this bad experience might bring about some good changes in your household....and above all take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you get some needed rest and peace, sweetpea! What a saga to have to go through. I'll pray more for you this morning.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Happy to Hear the feeling of Peace in Your Words.... Glad MIL is doing Better & Hubby is understanding More.... Keep us posted on Your Dr.s Visit & We All will Continue to Prayer ~ Now REST!
    xox
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear some better news and comfort for your household. Prayers are still coming for you dear friend. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rest and renew. We'll all be here when you're ready, my friend. Blessings always, Donna. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear that you and your husband have to go through all this. It must be aweful to see your MIL in such a condition. I'll keep you in my thoughts and send you a very BIG HUG,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracy,
    I already know the results of your stress test. You are stressed to the max! Hopefully you can get some much needed rest this weekend. Glad things are under control for now with MIL. You take care of yourself, I have been praying for you,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest...
    I'm so sorry to hear of all that has been happening with you, you are always in my thoughts and prayers...but I'll be praying double time for all of you. I know it's hard but try to find time for you to rest too, ok? You do so much for everyone and if you don't take time to take care of you....I know you know... May blessings, healing and peace that passes understanding rain down on all of you. XOXO Keke

    ReplyDelete