Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Daddy I Miss You - Son I love You - Happy Fathers Day


When it comes to dads we all think we had the best.  I have to tell you, in my eyes and heart I know I had the best.  I honestly couldn't imagine a better dad.  No father could make his girls feel more loved every single day of their lives than our daddy did.

Our daddy had personality plus.  He never knew a stranger and anyone who met him felt happier after talking to him.  He'd give you the last penny in his pocket, or all the time you needed.  Daddy was that guy!   The guy everyone knew and everyone liked.  He was well respected for being a good father and family man.  I miss my daddy every
day.  Rarely does one go by where I don't think about him.


Now on Father's Day I think of my own son as much as I do my daddy.  I'm proud of the father he's become too.  His children are just as crazy about their dad as my sister and I were about ours.  Happy Father's Day Ty.



Then there's Neil who loves Ty as if he was his own child and  is so proud of being a grandfather to Zach and Ki'a.  A father wants the best for his children. I love you for worrying and always wanting the best for them.



I love these 3 men more than words can say.


Hugs Y'all...


As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;
~Psalm 103:13

No comments:

Post a Comment