Discription

Everything Southern & So Cotton Pickin Cute

Saturday, November 23, 2013

KissMe Organics Matcha Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Disclosure: I received this product from Tomoson Review Network to facilitate my review.  All opinions are, as always 100% my own.

Have you ever heard of Matcha?  No, well you're not alone, neither had I.  What I have heard of is green tea and how beneficial it is for you.  Bet you've heard about that right.
You don't have to be a fitness junkie to know about green tea, because it's well talked about in media everywhere.  Basically that's what Matcha is - it's culinary grade green tea powder.  When Tomoson approached me about reviewing Kiss Me Organics Matcha two thoughts ran through my head.
  1. I've been wanting to find a way to up my energy level.
  2. I don't drink a lot of hot tea and I don't like thick drinks.
Sounds like a catch 22 - doesn't it?
Well there were just too many benefits to not say yes.  Keep reading, I'll tell you a little more about the health benefits in a moment.

Lately I've been telling you about how I like to make Orange Smoothies, aka Orange Julius' for Neil and me at night.   They're so good and I thought maybe just a bit better for us than a milkshake or coke.
Well Matcha turned my Orange Julius into a Green Julius, but I still got the same great taste.  Matcha is a very fine green tea powder.  It's basically the green tea leaf.  One little teaspoon per drink is all it takes.  Since I was making enough for two, I used 2 teaspoons.  One cup of Matcha (using 1/2 to 1 teaspoon) is the equivalent of drinking 10 cups of regular green tea!  Can you image all that in 1 teaspoon!
Just take a look at all the benefits:

  • All Day Energy
  • Metabolism Boost
  • Increase Focus
  • Improve Skin Health
  • 137X Antioxidants of Brewed Green Tea
You can create everything from Matcha Lattes, Cupcakes and Smoothies to Matcha Curry, Pizza, Waffles, and Mojitos.  KissMe Organics has a recipe for it all so in their recipe book to help you add a little Matcha flavor whenever you desire.  

It's easier than you thought, and me too, to add green tea to your daily diet.  Now that I know how easy it is, I'll be adding it to my diet everyday.  It makes me feel better just knowing that I'm taking positive steps to increase my energy naturally with our the jittery effects and crash from caffeine. 
Find many more matcha recipes at www.KissMeOrganics.com/Matcha-Recipe-Guide.php.

You can purchase your own KissMe Organics Organic Green Tea Matcha from Amazon at:
For more information on KissMe Organics, please visit: http://kissmeorganics.com/

Why not bring a little KissMe into your life as well?
Have a happy, healthy and energetic day y'all...
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment